- Experience: 2+ years Digital Marketing (B2B).
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Monitor market trends in BPO, research consumer markets and competitor activities (to identify opportunities and key issues).
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills.
- Lead generation, proactive attitude, keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated and able to contribute individually as well as part of a team.
- Team player, good communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Grow new leads (including marketing-qualified leads) by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers), brand awareness.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social media channels.
- Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage AdWords, display, and other kinds of advertisement.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Publish and update website content, ensure its compliance with editorial guidelines.
- Implement an SEO strategy.
- Produce regular reporting, make improvement suggestions.
- Interesting and challenging work in the team of professionals.
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave.
- Competitive salary & bonus system.
- Social package (medical insurance, sport activities).
- Comfortable office in a genuine IT hub.
About ALCOR (alcor-bpo.com)
The BPO alternative to the traditional IT outsourcing model.
With 10+ years of experience, we can propose access to 100 000+ IT talents in Ukraine, or assist in opening R&D office and further support it from an operational standpoint.