- Experience: 2+ years Digital Marketing (B2B).
- PPC and PR experience.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills.
- Proactive attitude, keen eye for detail.
- Team player, good communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the IT and BPO market is a plus.
- Understanding of key players and competitors of the market is a plus (to identify opportunities and key issues).
- Build out and optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social media channels.
- Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage AdWords, display, and other kinds of advertisement.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Implement SEO strategy.
- Produce regular reporting, make improvement suggestions.
- Challenging marketing projects.
- Opportunity to grow as a professional.
- Opportunity to work with international clients and suppliers.
- Team of excellent professionals to learn from.
- Work in a fast growing Tech market.
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave.
- Competitive salary & bonus system and social package (medical insurance).
- Comfortable office in a genuine IT hub.
About ALCOR (alcor-bpo.com)
The BPO alternative to the traditional IT outsourcing model.
With 10+ years of experience, we can propose access to 100 000+ IT talents in Ukraine, or assist in opening R&D office and further support it from an operational standpoint.