- Fluent level of written and oral English.
- Experience in SEO, digital marketing and lead generation.
- Basic knowledge of tracking an e-mail marketing performance (Open Rate/Clicks etc.).
- Marketing experience in eCommerce is a plus.
- Experience with a Hubspot is a plus.
- Preferable but not required: SEMrush, Excel, Dux, LinkedIn.
- Analyze past performance of email campaigns to determine strategies that will be most effective and which ones should be discontinued.
- Develop and maintain targeted email lists and data to update the marketing team.
- Work with third party Vendors to develop an effective and targeted mailing list.
- Provide quality control for the mailing lists to prevent or correct mistakes.
- Monitor email campaigns — response rates — conversions with an eye for improving performance.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Monitor market trends and react to direct marketing trends and best practices
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts — Reporting Monthly.
- USD linked compensation.
- All benefits being provided (English classes, medical and life insurance, unlimited sweets/fruits/coffee, etc.).
- Modern cozy office at Podil (5 min walk from Kontraktova square).
- Working hours: 2PM-11PM.
- Awesome and extremely friendly team.
About Helpware (helpware.io)
A global company providing outsourcing back-office services with offices in the USA, Brazil, Ukraine, and the Philippines.
We help small businesses as well as enterprises to free-up their teams so they can focus on strategic high-value tasks that will move the dial for their businesses. We are growing and have an open position of an E-mail Marketing Specialist.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО