- Experience of 2 years as a ecommerce marketer/internet marketer, knowledge of the basics of classical marketing.
- Strong managerial skills, mastery of solving problems in a way they do not return.
- Creation and management of marketing teams.
- English – upper intermediate (both spoken and written) or higher.
- Ability to logically and correctly express one’s thoughts in writing and compose letters.
- Negotiation skills.
- Business processes and carrying out business activities in the B2C format.
- The basics of search engine promotion, Google Adwords, Yandex Direct.
- The fundamentals of promotion systems in Amazon.
- Web analytics systems: Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics.
- The basics of social networks promotion: Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest.
- The mass mailing systems: MailChimp, Unisender, Reply and others.
- The content management system – Shopify CMS.
- High managerial skills and work performance.
- Self-learning, information hunger in professional field.
- System thinking.
- The need to dig into the essence.
- Perfectionism, the desire to streamline everything, bring it to the top condition.
- Purposefulness, self-discipline and autonomy.
- Positive thinking, honesty, responsibility.
- Development and implementation of ecommerce marketing strategy of own marketplace (set-up of sales through own website).
- Development, optimization and automation of ecommerce business processes.
- Analytics and control of indicators of site performance, financial indicators.
- Formation of marketing strategies of the company (branding, content, PR).
- Planning and optimization of the marketing budget, control over its execution (traffic generation).
- Analysis of competitors’ marketing strategies.
- Content creation and distribution.
- Conclusion of agreements with representatives of web sites, opinion leaders (influencers) for the distribution of promotional materials.
- Selection of the most effective communication channels and development of promotion methods.
- Conducting an evaluation of the promotional activities’ effectiveness.
- Conversion analysis of the attracted traffic (monetization).
- Participation in the analysis and sales planning of the e-commerce distribution channel, reporting on the work results.
- Forming a team of the best employees, contractors and coordinating them to perform the tasks of the department.
Currently we are focused on building a great team of smart, fun-loving professionals who are serious about building their career within a great company. In this case only the sky’s the limit: you will have an opportunity to shine like a star that you are in a young, successful company with unlimited potential. And all your hard work, effort you put and value you create will definitely be recognized and bring tremendous personal achievement. There is nothing we like more than promoting, uplifting and accommodating people on our team that are just as passionate about our company as we are.
About Productech (productech.co)
A young, rapidly growing product development and distribution company from the USA. We manufacture and market great brands that bring value to our customers.
Productech is ranked among the TOP 1000 Amazon USA sellers. We are currently selling 2 brands: Treblab and Dictopro which represent 14 articles and 30 SKUs at the moment. In addition, we are launching new products and other marketplaces. Our goal is to bring wide recognition to our brands.