- Understanding of how IT business works.
- Deep knowledge of software development life cycles (SDLC) and software engineering methodologies.
- English spoken and written – upper-intermediate/advanced level.
- High analytical skills (ability to analyze and recognize prospect/client needs and find appropriate solutions).
- Strong project management skills.
- Risk management skills.
- Time management and self-organization skills.
- Result orientation and ability to provide results in short term.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good prioritization abilities.
- Ability to multitask.
- Available for frequent business travel.
The Engagement Manager will be responsible for coordinating the overall pre-sales process including but not limited to:
- Effectively tracking potential customers’ requests and evaluating the most prospective leads.
- Expanding network of potential customers by representing N-iX services at professional events abroad.
- Preparing proposals, tender documentation, case studies and presentations.
- Keeping an accurate database (contacts, conference calls minutes, proposals etc.).
- Cooperating with Delivery and Recruitment teams to ensure the smooth project start-up.
Working at N-iX means working with innovative technology companies as part of their R&D teams. We are looking for people who can make a real impact on the development of technology solutions, who can solve challenging problems and be an asset to client organizations in the mid- and long-term.
About N-iX (n-ix.com)
A Ukraine and Poland based provider of software development outsourcing services with 500 expert engineers. We partner with technology businesses globally to create innovative products and help companies implement technology transformations.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО