- Outstanding English writing skills (mostly for US audience).
- SMM and blog content creation experience.
- Creative minded with an ability to generate interesting ideas of how to appeal to our audience.
- Result-oriented, motivated, ambitious and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative marketing skills – ability to translate insights into impactful content and effective marketing communications.
- Empathy – ability to understand the audience (US college students).
- Sense of humor.
- You’ll create and improve all kinds of written content to win hearts of thousands of students and achieve company’s business goals.
- Stay on top of the latest trends in the US to generate new content that will be seen by thousands of US students.
- Work together with Lead Activation and Retention manager to create content for landing pages, emails, sms, FB, and push messages.
- Analyze user profile and behavior insights in order to create powerful content for each user segment.
- Create content for SMM, ads, promo campaigns, proofread and edit texts written by other team members.
- Write articles (including SEO) and blog posts in a fun and informal manner.
- Generate fun and interesting content for US students.
- Experience working with an international audience.
- Comfortable & cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, informal friendly atmosphere, parties and pizza days.
- Competitive fixed salary in USD, contract from the first day.
- Onboarding period during which you will learn more about the project, audience and tools you will work with.
About the job
Quadrate28 HR is looking for an english content writer for a client — one of the market leaders in online education assistance services with HQ in UK.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО