- English – Fluent.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Manage executive team calendars.
- Maintain meeting cadence and meeting structure SOPs.
- Arrange travel for the VIS team.
- Schedule recordings for podcast(s) guests.
- Schedule interviews for candidates.
- BambooHR Administration (onboarding, offboarding, data update, etc).
- Order birthday presents for the VIS team.
- Extend subscriptions for different software that VIS uses.
- A full-time remote position that will require availability to work 40-hours per week.
- Competitive compensation (fixed in US Dollars).
- Opportunities for growth and self-actualization.
- Great working relationships.
- Transparent culture.
- Salary – $800-$900.
The company enhances veterinary businesses. We bring proven processes, modern technologies, and our deep domain expertise to the rapidly growing veterinary consolidation market.
Join veterinary experts with a shared passion for digital solutions and big data. Work with and learn from veterinary management professionals, improve your skills, and help vet business be better. Expand your professional horizons by solving real-world challenges. Work with colleagues to make new business capabilities and implement bespoke solutions for each client. Transform industries with new digital tools and software.
Veterinary Integration Solutions is a real deal. Every personal achievement effects on team’s evolving pace. So, we seek open-mind and global souls, the professionals who know that with the right team they can impact the world.