Our three executives (CEO, CTO & CDO) are looking for an Executive Assistant to join Petcube team in Kyiv and become their best professional support in day to day tasks.
- previous Executive Assistant experience;
- fluent English;
- good to excellent translation skills;
- flexible on time zones;
- good taste;
- long-term commitment.
- managing email, meetings, calendar planning;
- travel planning, tickets;
- tickets to events;
- online payments;
- gift purchases;
- personal shopping;
- research on a variety of topics;
- translating articles English <-> Ukrainian;
- various personal assignments;
- social media posting.
- great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits;
- a multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and
- a team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every
time you come to the office;
- a demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth,
fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics;
- flexible hours — people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no
one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take
pride in the work they do;
- new gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and
efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
About Petcube (petcube.com)
The company makes the best-selling pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy.