We are looking for a proactive person who loves to nurture relationships and maintain operations.
50% of this role will be responsible for office management duties including facilities management, coordinating office cleanliness, co-planning company events, etc. The remaining 50% of this role will assist CEO & Executive team members with administrative and other tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or in the final year of studies.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Strong people/interpersonal and customer service skills; ability to communicate and interact with all levels of organization in a professional manner.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills; ability to convert what you hear into a concise action plan that you execute completely.
- Ability to plan ahead, manage multiple tasks, prioritize workload and give status reports when needed.
- Solid research, critical thinking and presentation skills with good attention to details.
- Ability to work independently, adapt to change, and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a high sense of ownership at work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive information.
- Prior experience in an office management role or running administrative operations for a fast-growing company.
- Previous experience in business-trips organization.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day running of office life and promoting a safe, fun and welcoming working environment for everyone.
- Maintain and organize office supplies and work in close liaison with key office contacts, including clients, vendors, building service staff, cleaning staff, and other service providers.
- Administer the office budget and keep track of expenses.
- Support office staff members and be a point of contact for any office-related issues.
- Be in charge of administrative office activities, including maintaining office documents and database, organizing company calendar and scheduling meetings, handling incoming and outgoing communication.
- Organize company events and activities (i.e. holiday parties, offsite retreats, and team buildings) and research and implement other team initiatives to promote a happy and healthy office culture.
- Manage CEO’s calendar and be responsible for «owning the day» by booking calls and meetings and knowing the schedule, keeping appointments running on time and planning the diary for the days and months ahead.
- Reply to a range of issues on CEO’s behalf, research and prepare information/drafting replies, and manage external communication.
- Manage travel activities, arrange visas and accommodation as required.
- Support other business development activities if needed.
- Flexible working schedule with competitive base compensation, fixed in USD.
- Professional and friendly team.
- Career growth opportunities within the company.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days, etc.
- Fast-paced startup atmosphere with no bureaucracy and hierarchy.
About TaaS (taas.fund)
A last-generation closed-end fund that utilizes Ethereum blockchain and Cryptographic Audit technology to offer real-time portfolio transparency. Based out of Kiev, Ukraine, TaaS is backed by a team of experts across financial and venture capital industries.
Having recently incorporated a blockchain product company Kepler Technologies, we are expanding rapidly and welcome the brightest talents to join our team.