- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or in a related field.
- 4+ years of billing, collections, or accounts receivable experience in a high volume environment.
- Understanding of general accounting and billing concepts, principles, and best practices.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to anticipate customer and business needs and communicate professionally and effectively with internal and external customers.
- High attention to detail while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Strong work ethic, resourceful, and ability to take ownership of projects and tasks with limited supervision.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise good judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to follow up, manage, and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Accounting software and tools.
- Ability to learn new software, tools, and processes quickly.
- Provide courteous, prompt, and professional customer service in account resolution.
- Respond to customer inquiries by email, ticket and phone regarding past due accounts or provide account information as necessary.
- Coordinate with sales and account management teams on managing customer accounts and address collections inquiries.
- Maintain accounts receivable past due balances at or below an acceptable level.
- Expedite timely payment via phone, e-mail, or collection letters in accordance with company policy.
- Perform various administrative functions for customer accounts including, but not limited to, recording address changes and updating billing and payment information.
At Caspio you will work with an established company on a proven product. You will not be forced to jump from one client to another. And you will have financial and job stability.
- Friendly and very professional team.
- Challenging tasks and excellent professional growth opportunities.
- Stable job in product company with regular activities.
- Complete health insurance that includes dental care, massages, beauty services.
- Modern and cozy office in the city center.
- Team lunches, casual gatherings and corporate events.
About Caspio (caspio.com)
An IT product company based in California, USA. Our product makes possible to create web-based business applications without coding. Caspio cloud platform powers business applications for thousands of clients including Fortune-500 companies such as The New York Times, Philips, Reebok, government agencies, universities, nonprofits and diverse organizations around the world.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО