- minimum 1 year of experience as financial analyst/auditor;
- fluent English — reading and writing (people who spent a year or more in US are preferred);
- ability to read financial statements and notes (BS, P&L, Cash Flow);
- passed ACCA/CFA exams would be a plus;
- MS Excel experienced user;
- strong analytical skills;
- attention to details;
- candidates 1-5 years after university are preferred.
- analyze financial and operational metrics of target companies (IPOs, publicly listed companies on NYSE, LSE);
- markets, deals, trends analysis;
- evaluation of new investment opportunities.
- professional development — opportunity to become an expert in corporate finance/investment spheres;
- working US time (working day starts at 14.30 till 21.30 on average).
Salary Please include your salary expectations when sending your CV.
About Ameriway Corp (ameriway-logistics.com)
We are an outsourcing company providing logistics services (searching loads) for truck drivers with main market in USA. Currently we are opening new corporate finance/investments division.