- 5-7 years of relevant online marketing experience with a strong focus on mobile.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of global ad platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Experience in mobile marketing, app promotion and/or remarketing a strong plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, lookups, formulas, etc.) and SQL.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven.
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business.
- A love of thinking outside the box and developing creative/innovative solutions.
- Experience working in a global team and collaborating across multiple geographies.
- Passion for all things Allset. Experience trying Settle / Allset is a huge plus.
- Build, optimize, and scale effective marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g., revenue generation, user sign-ups, and strategic investment) across local and global search networks such as Google, Twitter and Facebook.
- Identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities to deliver on CPA goals in multiple markets.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in Performance Marketing.
- Leverage resources across Performance Marketing, Finance, Data Science, and Engineering to intelligently scale acquisition efforts.
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring learnings are shared and integrated into team’s workflow.
- Manage day to day communication with third party vendors and key partners (e.g. resolve issues, document challenges, create roadmaps, facilitate collaborative brainstorming sessions, etc.).
- Gorilla marketing.
Work in an office with a great and friendly team. Salary — аccording to the interview results.
About Allset (allsetnow.com)
The Allset team is made up of a few SF-based tech geeks and restaurant-goers. We are passionate about dining out and creating life-improving services. We believe technology can make life easier both for restaurants and foodies.
Allset offers people the shortest way to a sit-down lunch at a restaurant, so they can make the most of their lunchtime: enjoy the full restaurant experience, take a real break and always be on time. We created Allset for restaurants that want to evolve their hospitality and bring new audience. We aim at helping restaurants deliver better dining experience — everything that makes guests think: “This place is awesome!”.
The company is looking for a talented Online Marketing Specialist to join the Performance Marketing team in our Kyiv office. This role will report to the COO and own our paid acquisition efforts. Responsibilities include identifying and optimizing strategic growth levers across search, mobile and remarketing, and testing and vetting new opportunities for efficiency and efficacy. Success in this role means being at the intersection of marketing and innovation and bringing Allset’s Performance Marketing team closer to being the most sophisticated marketing team in the world. The ideal candidate for this position will be analytical, intellectually curious, a great communicator, and willing to get their hands dirty.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО