- You have 5+ years of experience in creating and managing successful marketing campaigns, SEO efforts, and managing a team of content creators.
- Strongly understand social media, SEO, advertising, and web traffic KPIs and analytics.
- Possess excellent conversion rate optimization ability.
- Can create content copy and edit video (at least on a basic level).
- Have an expert understanding of advertising platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram) and email marketing/customer engagement tools (MailChimp Intercom).
- Are proficient in Google suite, WordPress, and Webflow; have basic knowledge of HTML (preferred).
- Are results-oriented with a positive, optimistic attitude.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Speak and write excellent English.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan which includes customers’ and target audience’s feedback to achieve KPI goals.
- Create, manage, and optimize paid ad campaigns (FB, Google, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn) and email campaigns (Intercom, Mailchimp).
- Execute SEO to increase traffic to the website and various marketing funnels.
- Develop and optimize multi-step sales and marketing funnels for optimal conversion rates and down-funnel metrics.
- Direct and manage internal/external stakeholders to develop content for paid ads and organic channels.
- Stay up to date with the subscription/e-commerce landscape and trends.
- Work closely with a cool entrepreneur.
- Zero bureaucracy and freedom to do your work right.
- Remote OK.
- All team gatherings (next year’s one could be in Bali).
- 20 days per year paid vacation.
- Salary — $3,000-$4,000(can be paid to Payoneer if you want).
Our client is the World’s #1 e-commerce subscription platform for entrepreneurs. Cool founder with a strong vision. 1000+ customers. Very experienced, the all-remote team of 12 people expects high standards of work.