- The upper-intermediate level of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to spot exceptionally talented people that are a great fit.
- Skills in formatting documents in Microsoft Word / Google Docs.
- Good research skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience in Human Resources, Recruiting would be an asset.
- Degree in Psychology/Sociology/HRM would be a plus.
- Maintain constant communication with experts and editors, help them solve their problems, give advice, and ask for feedback at every stage.
- HR management of full time employees based on Ukrainian Labor Law.
- Develop and maintain HR administration policies and procedures.
- Drive the recruitment cycle and ensure efficiency and timeliness of hiring.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from our cool office near Obolon Quay in Kyiv. Unlimited coffee/tea, snacks and comfortable working places.
- Training and support from our founders and core-team.
- You’ll be surrounded by the warm and friendly atmosphere created by our young team.
About Careerely (careerely.com)
A career-coaching platform on the US market. We help Americans find their dream job and make progress in their career by matching our clients to the best experts in their industry. We build, launch and promote products and services to help job-seekers pursue their dream in USA, Canada, UK and many other countries.
We’re looking for a passionate Human Resources Manager to join our team. Position involves the recruitment of experts & editors and maintaining constant communication with different members of a team. We need a person who has excellent «people skills» and will help us maintain excellent relations with inhouse and freelance colleagues and search for new talents. Apply if you are interested in forming a team that will build a modern company on the US market.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО