- Good English both verbal and written.
- Master or Bachelor degree in the field of Computer Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in IT/Telco industries.
- Management experience is a big plus.
- Understanding of ITIL is a plus.
- General knowledge of information security tools (vulnerability scanning, event management, penetration testing), technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP) and principles.
- Software development background is a plus.
- Experience in developing information security policies and procedures is a plus.
- Cooperate with department leaders to identify their needs in software tools in order to streamline their internal business processes.
- Based on the company needs, evaluate different options, select and implement suitable software systems, keep it aligned with general infrastructure architecture.
- Own the budget for software tools licenses and keep it optimized.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage.
- Oversee the information infrastructure (software systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve user experience.
- Establish and maintain company strategy and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected.
- Direct staff in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining processes across the company to reduce information and information technology (IT) risks.
- Respond to incidents, establish appropriate standards and controls, manage security technologies, and direct the establishment and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery policies and standards to align with business continuity management program goals.
- Coordinate the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security event, and provide direction, support and in-house consulting in these areas.
- Ensure maintenance of the N-iX information security and risk management awareness training programs for all employees, contractors and approved system users.
- Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the company’s reputation.
We are looking for a person who could cover two roles within the organization: Systems Application Manager and Infosec Manager. The successful candidate will be required: to review and rank all existing security policies and systems and provide an in depth analysis and holistic move forward program, implement the program itself with support of existent company resources; analyze current software tools that are used by different departments, analyze needs of each department, design cost efficient software infrastructure architecture, and implement it.
The ideal candidate should have experience either in Infosecurity or Sysadmin domain, posses perfect analytical skills, be smart and self-managed, be ready to manage others and deliver results.
About N-iX (n-ix.com)
A Ukraine and Poland based provider of software development outsourcing services with 500 expert engineers. We partner with technology businesses globally to create innovative products and help companies implement technology transformations.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО