We are of course looking for someone with fantastic skills:
- Qualifications in business studies, management, statistics, finance, mathematics, accounting or economics be particularly helpful with 0-1 years of field experience.
- IT skills.
- Time management.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
- Analytical skills.
- Teamworking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Fun, hard working, innovative, original and personable.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Researching companies.
- Analysing company accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information.
- Interpreting complicated financial information.
- Writing financial research summaries.
- Detailed knowledge about the economy and financial markets.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance.
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Exploring investment opportunities.
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans.
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Investment work provides high levels of responsibility, good promotional opportunities and impressive financial rewards for the most successful employees.
Well, a pretty exciting opportunity has come up and .invest looking for an Investment Analyst with information technology focus. Ternopil, can be remote.
About .invest (http://dotinvest.co)
Smart investment fund
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО