We are looking for a proactive and result-oriented Junior IT Recruiter who is ready to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in sourcing/recruiting of IT specialists.
- Knowledge and experience in various search methods and techniques in IT area.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates, and deliver results in a timely and efficient manner.
- Discover new talents for a variety of roles across the business from entry to senior level positions.
- Review resumes for requirements and pre-screening of candidates.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks.
- Develop candidate sourcing strategies that ensure successful recruitment process.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of candidates for immediate or future hires.
- Life-changing professional experience in an innovative blockchain product company.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- Work with open-minded management and friendly team.
- Professional development opportunities.
About TaaS (taas.fund)
The company operates where blockchain and the financial markets meet. We are experienced in both — we run the world’s first closed-end fund on Ethereum blockchain.
Having recently incorporated a blockchain product company Kepler Technologies, we are expanding rapidly and welcome the brightest talents to join our team.