- Minimum 1 year of B2B sales experience.
- Previous experience in IT sales is a huge plus.
- Deep understanding of the sales process.
- Must be sociable, with strong communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- High-level understanding of software development process.
- Ability to operate efficiently in conditions of high uncertainty.
Ability to explain our model is key to the success of the process, so a deep understanding of technical industry is important.
You’ll be responsible for finding leads in North America, meeting them both virtually and in person, developing relationships, and most importantly — closing deals and bringing new business to the company. Over the last few years, we’ve learned that the most successful model for growing our company is through building new relationships with potential clients through regular roadshows to Europe and America to meet them in person.
That said there will be 2 main directions of your activities:
1) Lead generation, follow-ups, closing deals and maintaining accounts from North America.
2) Organizing and attending quarterly business trips which include:
- 1-2 months of preparation using LinkedIn, Crunchbase, and all other platforms; scheduling 16-20 meetings/week.
- 1-week roadshow during which you’ll need to be 100% dedicated to a single purpose — tattoo “EchoUA” in the minds of people you’ll be meeting.
- And last but not least, you’ll be responsible for maintaining relationships with the people you met and looking for collaboration opportunities with them.
- Competitive salary based on results of job interview.
- Challenging tasks and professional growth.
- Paid vacations, days off and sick leaves.
- PE (Private Entrepreneur) accounting and support.
- Comfortable workplace, office kitchen and rest area.
- Company English classes (50% compensation).
- Professional workshops and seminars attendance (50% compensation).
- Regular outdoor activities and team buildings events.
- Relocation assistance to nonresidential job seekers.
About EchoUA (echoua.com)
An established software development company with the core emphasis on dedicated teams that operates since 2013. Right now we are 30+ people and carry on growing. To boost our further growth we’re looking for a talented, professional and highly motivated sales person to take on the challenge of finding leads and converting them into clients through modern means of communication as well as by meeting them face to face on their territory.