We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join Petcube team in our Kyiv office and become our best professional support in day to day tasks. From our side, we’ll be there to provide the best training and developments opportunities for the winning candidate. We are looking for smart, talented and motivated applicants with little to no experience, eager to learn, develop and pursue a career in finance. Extramural students are welcome to apply.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or other related discipline.
- Knowledge of accounting fundamentals and understanding of accounting records is a must.
- Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- MS Excel proficiency.
- Competent written business English with an ability to conduct business correspondence.
- Good spoken English is a plus.
- Previous experience in accounting is a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting software is a plus.
- Making journal entries and assisting Chief Accountant with maintaining General Ledger.
- Accounts Receivable processing including recording day to day transactions, verifying, classifying, posting, recording accounts receivables data and reconciliation of balances with clients (Amazon, Best Buy, Petco, Macy’s, etc.).
- Accounts Payable processing including payment execution, invoice verification, ensuring compliance with financial policies and reconciliation of balances with US and international vendors.
- Issuing AP and AR documentation, maintaining document archive including signature collection.
- Communicating with other departments of the company and collecting data for financial reports.
- Training by the team behind award winning product, a leader in the connected pet industry.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- Opportunity to work with large international retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Costco, Argos, and others.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours—people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
About Petcube (petcube.com)
Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is a must.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО