TeqAtlas is looking for an intelligent person with strong analytical and communication skills to join our team.
Please send your CV in English and salary expectations. Include the links to where we can learn more about you (Linkedin, Facebook, Medium, personal blog, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Active in social networks, good speaker and listener.
- Experience with using CRM systems and best practices.
- Self-organized, independent, accustomed to high workload and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of the EU and US tech universe and key investors would be an advantage.
- Source, screen, evaluate new prospects: Accelerators/Incubators, Workplaces, Angel Groups, Associations, Investment Firms, Individual Investors, etc.
- Assist the S&M team in the evaluation of partnership opportunities.
- Have eyes and ears open in order to identify suitable partnership opportunities.
- Monitor the industry, current events, and new market participants.
- Pitch/outreach new prospects and coordinate the team in order to get the deals done.
- Systematically develop our pipeline and maintain CRM.
- Work closely with our Marketing team.
You will be playing an active role in the entire business development cycle — from sourcing and screening new prospects to exploring partnership opportunities. You will also help the management team with monitoring of our clients/partners, reporting, and day-to-day tasks.
- Great opportunity to develop into a pro in the investment markets.
- Continuous education and professional growth.
- Competitive salary and flexible work schedule.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Awesome team.
- Salary — According to qualifications
An insight-driven platform that helps great investors and founders leverage their network, automates and secures communication and deal management, creates trust and a transparent environment for all parties.
We were featured in Fortune, CoinTelegraph, Value Walk, The Block, Irish Tech News and other international media. The founding team was featured in Forbes with the previous successful venture.