- You have strong communication skills and the ability & desire to negotiate and persuade. Excellent presentation skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Ukrainian.
- A problem solver with an innate sense of curiosity and passionate about helping people proficient in English, Ukrainian, Russian at either native or professional level.
- You have a talent for customer support, sales and business meetings with potential members of the association.
- Academic background (preferably in linguistics / philology), FLEX or AIESEC alumni or W&T participants are preferred.
- High level of initiative, responsibility and service orientation.
- You love challenges and are stress-resistant, you handle stressful situations with a smile. By the way, we have a Positive Work Environment.
- You are a goal-oriented person, able to overcome obstacles when achieving high goals.
- You are responsible and punctual.
- You are flexible and able to adapt, learn and negotiate with everyone in different situations.
- Persistence, ability and willingness to learn quickly.
- Excellent leadership skills, interpersonal.
- Curiosity — you like exploring new useful stuff that is not only related to your professional sphere.
If you like to take full ownership and responsibility to deliver tangible results, UAFIC is the right place for you! We are currently looking for our — a right-hand human for a UAFIC’s members. In this role, you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team in the heart of Kyiv.
You are not just sales, customer support, etc. — you are our members’ advocate who ensures a high level of their customer experience with our Association. And believe us, it’s a fascinating journey with each of them. Because it requires a lot of things to handle. You simultaneously work as a communication representative, project manager, account, sales, marketing specialist, and many other positions.
The Customer Relationship Specialist will be responsible for increasing the number of members in the Association and managing UAFIC’s members’ relationships that require additional assistance for various key areas.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for attracting new members and communication customer services with current members of the association, performance excellence, as well as self-motivation and a strong work ethic. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate above average communication, analytical, problem-solving, project management and coordination skills, as well as the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships.
- Research and build relationships with new members.
- Identify the decision-makers within the organization.
- Business communication with potential Members using LinkedIn, e-mail, phone and conference tools.
- Initial presentation, clarification of potential needs (via email or during an introduction call, or at a business meeting).
- Build long-term relationships with Members and promote their retention and loyalty along with satisfaction.
- Any other activities which improve Member experience (we’re open to your ideas).
- It’s Ukrainian Association of Fintech and Innovation Companies dynamically growing in startup-like culture.
- You will work with the most advanced fintech and innovative companies in Ukraine and abroad. UAFIC has already more than 50 members.
- Our Team. We have an awesome team of really strong professionals who believe in what they do every single day.
- Opportunities. It’s a great company that has lots of opportunities. We bet many people would love working at Uber or Airbnb when they just launched. And now you have this chance.
- We’ve just started. We have over 50 Members and 1.5 years on the market. This is a new project, so we don’t have this annoying bureaucracy that other companies have. Moreover, here you can bring something new and we are waiting for this.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Kyiv (3 mins walking distance from Poshtova metro station).
- Constant support from experienced Team Leaders within the team.
- An opportunity to develop yourself as a professional by handling complicated cases.
Ukrainian Association of Fintech and Innovation Companies.
The Association was founded in June 2018 aiming at building-up and developing the fintech ecosystem in Ukraine.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО