- Education. A philology degree in English is highly preferable.
- English. Our clients are foreign companies. Therefore, an advanced level of English is a must-have.
- Hard Skills. Perfect spelling, grammar, and punctuation. The rich vocabulary and translation skills.
- Soft Skills. Attention to details, creativity, responsibility, and being a team player.
- Create content for corporate social media.
- Write blog articles & PR materials.
- Research and analyze for marketing purposes.
- Assist with marketing projects.
- Collaborate with our designer, proofreader, PR manager.
- Salary. We offer a decent income linked to the dollar exchange rate.
- Terms. We have a cool office near the Politekhnichnyy Instytut metro station, and offer a flexible 8-hour work schedule.
- Insurance. You will receive health insurance after passing the probation period.
- Tasks. You will have very interesting and challenging tasks.
- Team. You will work in a friendly team of professionals who will share their experience and knowledge with you.
- Development. You will get a great opportunity to develop your skills in marketing.
- Corporate culture. You will find yourself in a great culture where everyone shares the same values: fun, openness, self-development, and the desire to achieve wow-effects at work.
According to the results of the interview.
A team that helps foreign IT companies from the USA and Europe open their own software development centers in Ukraine.
Our clients: Grammarly, Samsung, Wargaming, Tonic Health, and many others.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО