- At least three recent design works in your online portfolio.
- Photoshop or Illustrator skills.
- Keen eye for details and high quality designs.
- Proactive mindset with passion for constant experiments.
- Basic understanding of web design fundamentals.
- Ability to understand the target audience and adapt designs.
- Ability to write and speak in English, at least at the intermediate level.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and guidance well.
- Create banners, presentations, and other promo-materials for the product releases.
- Assist in a variety of HR marketing and event planning activities.
- Be able to provide good rationale for your design decisions.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, success, operations, and engineering teams.
You’ll start with small tasks like creating banners for social media and helping our clients develop identity for the events that take place for the first time. However, you’ll be involved in all design processes. You’ll learn the Attendify products at a deep level. In this role you’ll be able to develop your skills and take on more complex marketing projects. In case of stellar performance and progress, there’s an opportunity to work on the UI-related tasks by the end of your first year at Attendify.
About Attendify (attendify.com)
An event technology company. Our core product is a mobile event app which helps attendees, sponsors and exhibitors be more productive and network through a private social community. Event app helps easily update guests, get real-time feedback and analytics, demonstrate event success and show ROI to sponsors.
Our products are used at conferences, trade shows, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events. Our top-5 markets are the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia. We help companies like Google, Bloomberg, PepsiCo, AOL, UEFA and American Express create differentiating mobile experiences for their attendees.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО