We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys challenges and rewards of working in a dynamic and changing environment. Students of Economics or Financial departments are welcomed as part-time employment is also possible.
- Background in Economics or Financial fields (or at least related higher education).
- Analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Statistics.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems.
Not necessary but welcomed:
- Experience with crypto (or at least a desire to get it).
- Previous experience in preparing analytical reports.
- Financial Data statistics skills (Python, R, or other tools).
You will conduct in-depth research using internal and external databases and analyst reports to provide the relevant and most updated information.
- A life-changing professional experience in an innovative blockchain company.
- Opportunity to work with international startups, ICO, cryptocurrencies, and other interesting tasks.
- Working with experienced colleagues and high-class specialists.
- Attractive compensation package and flexible working hours.=
About TaaS (taas.fund)
A last-generation closed-end fund that utilizes Ethereum blockchain and Cryptographic Audit technology to offer real-time portfolio transparency. Based out of Kiev, Ukraine, TaaS is backed by a team of experts across financial and venture capital industries.