- Understanding of local IT market.
- Knowledge and experience in various search methods and techniques in IT area.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates, and deliver results in a timely and efficient manner.
- Previous experience in sourcing/recruiting of IT specialists is a plus.
- Discover new talents for a variety of roles across the business from entry to senior level positions.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks.
- Reviewing resumes for requirements and pre-screening of candidates.
- Develop candidate sourcing strategies to ensure successful recruitment process.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of candidates for immediate or future hires.
- A life-changing professional experience in an innovative blockchain company.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- Work with open-minded management and friendly team of enthusiasts.
- Professional development opportunities.
About TaaS (taas.fund)
A last-generation closed-end fund that utilizes Ethereum blockchain and Cryptographic Audit technology to offer real-time portfolio transparency. We are creating a blockchain platform that will provide information on any crypto asset, current situation on the market, and advanced portfolio analysis in several clicks. Based out of Kiev, Ukraine, TaaS is backed by a team of experts across financial and venture capital industries.