- Intermediate English.
- Good analytical skills.
- You’re an experienced user and surfer of the Internet (good knowledge of Google search, Google Drive, LinkedIn, Dropbox etc).
- Responsible and proactive.
- Scrupulous and diligent (be able to make a real brilliant from candidate’s CV that would appeal to the client).
- Ready to work hard and learn extremely fast.
- Analyzing the EU IT market (popular technologies in European countries, big company names on the home market, sorting companies according to their narrow specialization).
- Working and updating with candidate’s database.
- Collecting e-mails from GitHub, Stackoverflow, Linkedin.
- Making client’s job posts unGoogleable.
- Preparing CVs for the clients and filter unsuitable candidates.
- Unleash your creative potential within a dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Cooperation with IT talents from across the globe.
- Constant growth is highly encouraged (international events, educational opportunities, English classes, etc.).
- Various team building activities.
- Comfortable office at the very core of Dnipro.
- Office perks (fresh lunches, fruits, coffee).
About RelocateMe (relocateme.eu)
We are a young and ambitious company aimed to bring back «good karma» of IT recruiting services across the EU. We were established in 2012 and by now, have already knocked (quite loudly) on the doors of such great companies as 6Wunderkinder, Yelp, Spil Games, Booking.com, Nimbuzz etc. Today we’ve already got clients from 7 countries. Right now our team consists of 20 core employees, about 10 remote recruiters, 15 technical consultants and numerous partners in the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland.