- Opportunity to work at least 20 hours/week in the office.
- Exceptional attention to details and analytical skills.
- Good data search and presentation skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Openness, honesty, and curiosity.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Ability to adapt to moving targets.
- Strong Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- General business understanding.
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce will be a plus.
- Learn everything about Attendify business, market landscape, and our research tools.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to improve our strategy.
- Work with inbound leads and help qualify new sales opportunities.
- Identify and analyze our data to interpret trends and patterns.
- Build dashboards and learn present business data in a meaningful way.
- A dynamic work environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product.
- Training program and mentorship to shorten your ramp-up time.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities.
- Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes.
- Equipment: MacBook Air, monitor, and accessories you might need.
- Other benefits: lunches, fruits and medical insurance.
- Great office located in central Kyiv.
About Attendify (attendify.com)
The company is changing the event technology landscape by empowering conference planners to create online registration, mobile event apps and data management to enhance the attendee experience.
We work with thousands of events for clients like Google, Bloomberg, Lufthansa, UEFA, Phillips, Paypal, and Harvard.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО