- Advanced English is a must.
- Fluent and well-written Ukrainian.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing-related positions.
- Experience in PR would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian tech/business media and influencers landscape.
- Ability to manage people and organize new workflows from scratch.
- Emotional intelligence.
As a junior marketing manager, you will help Lemon.io establish our brand in the Ukrainian market and make it the number one source of amazing remote job opportunities for Ukrainian developers, QAs, and web designers.
You’ll manage content production and media presence, establish the network of contractors and journalists, and work on all sorts of creative projects from start to finish. You’ll work in a close bond with talent acquisition, design, and content production teams, and also any independent contractors and consultants needed.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28 working days vacation a year.
- Annual bonuses to spend on sport and education.
A marketplace of vetted freelance developers. Our core customers are U.S.-based early-stage startups, whom we match with Ukrainian freelance developers only. Our team is small and agile, and every crew member has an opportunity to directly influence big decisions.