- you do not have sales experience but you are eager to begin a career in technology sales;
- you’re tech savvy and enjoy learning about innovative products;
- you are curious to learn how Fortune 500 businesses operate;
- you are eager to grow within Sales and Marketing;
- you’re keen on establishing connection with prospects and driving value for them;
- you are able to learn on the go, adapt to a dynamically changing environment;
- you stay cool under pressure;
- you are fluent in English (because it’s you power tool 🙂
Finding and engaging world-class companies and help them disrupt legacy industries as well as optimize their business. Coming up with new and creative ways of initiating conversations that uncover opportunities with new customers (think social listening, growth hacking and other marketing magic).
The Junior SDR position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. This opening is an entry level sales role. We will provide comprehensive onboarding program with continuous coaching and mentorship, which will transform you into the ultimate sales & marketing machine.
The people who work at DataRobot are delivering on this mission by creating, promoting, selling, and supporting the world’s most powerful automated machine learning platform, as well as delivering the education and services needed to jumpstart and accelerate the success of our customers. We believe in hard work, but we also believe in recognizing those who work hard. Our core values include both WOWing your coworkers and building genuine friendships with them, and we place a high value on our culture as well as our work ethic.
About DataRobot (datarobot.com)
Our company offers an automated machine learning platform for data scientists of all skill levels to build and deploy accurate predictive models in a fraction of the time.
Why our team and DataRobot:
- we believe that sales is a team sport, so we are always willing to back you up, help you out and be responsible for your productivity and happiness;
- many of our team members have brains the size of a planet, so a daily dose of inspiration and wow is guaranteed;
- no corporate bullshit, we love to work hard and have fun together;
- we’re at the forefront of scaling our team on an unprecedented pace, so you can gain unique experience of working not simply harder, but smarter: making data-driven decisions, structuring processes and building best practices from scratch (think Google, Tesla and other innovative giants).