- A drive to learn and grow constantly and a passion for implementing new strategies, including influencer outreach, content marketing, meaningful citations, blogger networking, YouTuber outreach and more.
- Outstanding English skills (both verbal and written) are a must.
As a plus:
- Experience working with Ahrefs, Semrush and other SEO tracking tools.
- Technical SEO skills including XML, HTML / CSS.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Experience with guest blogging activities.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
If you don’t have experience with SEO, but have a strong desire to grow in this field, we will gladly provide on-board education and share all our knowledges.
- Work with the SEO team to create a process for link building for our diverse customers (both students and tutors).
- Conduct periodic keyword research and competitor analysis to discover new SEO opportunities.
- Uncover seasonal and topical trends that will help inform editorial content strategy.
- To work with stakeholders and freelancers and to clearly communicate priorities.
- To extend the existing freelancers pool working on behalf of SEO for Preply.
- Strong time management and organizational skills and an ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- The ability to work in a startup environment as part of a phenomenal team.
- The ability to contribute to an awesome product that helps people learn more and faster.
- An agile development process (we work in product squads, and deliver updates daily).
- A competitive salary, 21 working days of vacation, paid sick leave, 2 remote days a month.
- A company backed by world-class investors (including the Booking.com co-founder).
- An International team, with an English language working environment (our team contains native speakers of several different languages).
- A flat organizational structure with no bureaucracy.
About Preply (preply.com)
A global marketplace for online tutoring. We help people around the globe to learn faster with the world’s best 1-on-1 online tutors.
Preply is a US company with its main product development office in Kiev, Ukraine. Most of our customers are in the US and Europe, and we plan to begin expanding to Asia later this year. Our mobile presence is a big component of our expansion plans.
We’re are building the global leader in online tutoring. As Booking.com and AirBnB changed the travel space, as eBay changed e-commerce, and as Uber has changed personal transportation, our mission is to change the way that people learn. We have an exceptionally talented team, and we’re located in the heart of one of the most appealing cities in Europe. Our work is about driving the loyalty, engagement and expansion of our audiences – the lifeblood of any marketplace based products – sitting at the intersection between marketing, editorial, customer insights, tech and product.