- 1+ years of relevant commercial experience — not mandatory but will be a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate or hire English level.
- Ability to acquire new skills quickly and to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of: Software — Windows2012 server, Win10, MacOS (not mandatory), RDP, AD (not mandatory); Hardware — Intel-based desktops and laptops, Macbooks (not mandatory); Networking — switches and wireless, TCP/IP, cabling systems; Cloud — Microsoft Azure, Office365 — not mandatory but will be a plus; Applications — Office2016.
- Daily users support at levels 1-2 including remote offices.
- Contractors and vendor coordination.
- Printer troubleshooting.
- Networking and internet support.
- PBX and video surveillance maintenance.
- Cloud and Office365 management and support.
- Update management.
- An exciting, dynamic job with the opportunity to grow and learn.
- An opportunity to take part in development of Ukraine as an IT nation.
- 24-day paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave.
- Medical insurance.
- Comfortable office in a genuine IT hub.
We assist product IT companies in opening R&D office and further support it from an operational standpoint. Our clients: Grammarly, People.ai, Wargaming, Huawei, Tonic Health and others.