We are seeking a highly motivated, results driven individual who demonstrates the ability to work in fast-paced, geographically distributed team. Must be ready to learn, have an analytical mindset, be open to constructive criticism, and have the ability to adjust to a rapidly changing market.
- Google Search Guru.
- Must be attentive to detail and have a habit of double checking your work.
- Must have strong Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Must be self-driven, but ready to follow instructions and learn quickly.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in high-volume lead generation is a plus.
- Experience in market research and B2B sales is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce and lead generation tools is a plus.
- Identify new sales leads through publicly available sources (event websites, directories, marketplaces etc.).
- Find direct emails and phone numbers through a variety of search tools (Google, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Achieve or exceed daily quotas for generating new leads.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas for qualified sales opportunities.
- Update and maintain lead and opportunity records in Salesforce.
- Develop and sustain knowledge of the event industry.
- Research leads to better understand their needs and help formulate an outreach strategy.
- Opportunity to contribute to outbound sales strategy and see the results of your work.
- Unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product.
- Work with high-profile customers.
- Friendly multi-cultural team.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities.
- Great office environment conveniently located in Central Kyiv.
A leading event technology company focused on changing the way conferences, meetings, and events are experienced. We work with thousands of customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Cisco, AOL, UEFA and American Express to deliver engaging mobile event apps that help event planners, attendees and sponsors succeed.
We’re looking talented, ambitious and self-driven individuals to join our growing outbound sales team. As a Lead Generation Specialist you will be responsible for fueling Attendify’s sales pipeline by identifying, researching, and building lists of potential sales leads. You should be well versed in our product, value proposition, and target customer profiles. We’re offering the opportunity to work with the biggest companies around the world, and contribute to a growing team and innovative product.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО