N-iX is looking for senior manager to lead company legal function.
- Fluent written and oral English (with full proficiency in drafting agreements and holding conversations with customers in English).
- 5+ years of experience in legal function in the field of commercial law.
- 3+ years of experience in management of legal processes and personnel.
- Master degree in law required, any professional courses taken abroad will be an asset.
- First class interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in taking part in commercial negotiations with foreign counterparties.
- Experience of direct cooperation with company senior management and shareholders.
- Energetic, problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to work under strong pressure in rapidly growing environment.
A person will be responsible for core company legal processes, in particular:
- development and implementation of company legal strategy and objectives;
- management of internal processes related to legal domain;
- development and keeping up-to-date legal-related internal policies;
- continuous development of contract template base to align it with the dynamics of company business.
As well as:
- helping company account management function in preparations for important negotiations with customers;
- taking part in contract negotiations with Clients together with other company functions;
- helping CFO in foreign structuring.
The candidate can be based in company Lviv or Kyiv office, but if Kyiv option is chosen, he (she) will be required to spend around 1 week each month in Lviv office.
The rapidly growing IT company with head office in Lviv and delivery centers in Kyiv and Krakow. As a number of legal tasks has massively increased recently, the company needs to engage a strong in-house lawyer that will be able to ensure proper handling of all company legal matters.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО