- Excellent English.
- Critical thinking.
- Great team-work and collaboration.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Source leads using Google search, LinkedIn and social media channels.
- Research and qualify leads identifying decision makers, touch points, best ways to contact etc.
- Manage initial contact as well as follow-up activity.
- Provide support to sales team, including help in cold outreach campaigns.
- Track lead generation process on a daily basis.
- Manage company’s CRM database.
- Flexible working hours.
- 1 month paid internship (with well-performing candidate offered full-time employment at the end of the internship term).
- Salary — 7,000-14,000 uah (part-time/full-time).
A global boutique consulting firm, founded by two Ukrainian entrepreneurs. The company provides a full range of services from strategic analysis to investor outreach; ultimately helping clients around the globe to grow their operations, enter new markets and raise funds from investors.
To date we have built a portfolio of 200+ clients globally, with some of the world’s most recognized brands out clients (Bolt, Ecco, Skechers, Ofo, Starz, Air New Zealand).