- 1+ year of SEO related experience and SEO basic understanding.
- Understanding of Google ranking factors.
- Ability to assess web-page quality for link building.
- Basic experience with aHrefs / SEMrush and SEOquake.
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher.
- As a plus: experience in crowd marketing (comments marketing, forums marketing).
We are looking for SEO link building specialist who will be responsible for increasing our site ranking in search engines to drive visitors to our pricing platform. The candidate has the creative capacity to learn quickly and discover scalable linking opportunities, and to quickly identify highly authoritative websites for links.
- Product link profile creation and managing.
- Manually creating long-term, sustainable and high-quality links (white hat).
- Online research for appropriate link building opportunities.
- Seed mentions on Quora, Reddit, Growthhackers, listings.
- Assess the relevance of resources to search criteria.
- Competitors link profile and position monitoring and analysis.
- Evaluation and analysis of effectiveness, results of campaigns.
- Challenging work and continuous professional growth and feedback.
- You will be a part of the professional and highly motivated team.
- Want to learn? No problem, Competera will pay 60% for your trainings, courses etc.
- Flexible working hours and remote work days.
- Competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Paid vacation (20 business days) and sick leave.
- Paid lunches and fully-stocked kitchen with fruits & snacks.
- Corporate and sport events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun 🙂
About Competera (competera.net)
A self-pricing platform for Retailers and Vendors that shifts the way in which pricing happens.