- Fluent English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Management experience.
- Technical understanding.
- Manage and instruct other users in information classification.
- Communicate with Israeli office in case of problems.
- Assist in locating suitable office.
- Work with authorities and vendors to get internet connectivity and other facilities.
- Recruit new employees when needed.
- Management experience in a high-tech company.
- Office location: Kyiv.
- Salary: $500 per month.
- Work hours 09:00 – 17:00.
About Rep’nUp (repnup.com)
The success of the sharing economy and marketplaces depends on personal engagements between unfamiliar users. A fundamental flaw of this system is that participants lack a means to learn about each other prior to the engagement. This can leads to many incidents that result in aggravation, financial loss and reputation damage to participants and the platforms.
Rep’nUp was seeded in January 2015 by JVP in Jerusalem. Their SaaS-based predictive personality analytics solution is based on computer vision, NLP and behavior analysis. Rep’nUp is able to provide numerous insights about user’s personality such as a social background check that predicts the likelihood of successful and positive interactions between users in the sharing economy. The technology can also apply to the HR industry, online dating and other markets.
The founders have strong backgrounds. Lior Tal co-founded database security vendor Guardium that was acquired by IBM for $225M and Network Access Control solution Insightix that was acquired by McAfee. Eran Borenstein earned his PhD from the Weissman Institute (the equivalent of MIT in Israel) and completed his post-doctoral work in deep neural networks and computer vision at Brown and UC Berkley. He hold a number of patents.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО