- Fluent English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of marketing tools & B2B customer attraction channels.
- Basic understanding of finance & economic would be an advantage.
- Desk research of the latest FinTech trends worldwide, recent researches and market forecasts.
- Monitoring of specialized media, key market events and posts of FinTech public figures.
- Data analysis.
- Reports preparation: articles, press-releases, white-papers, data sheets, case studies, presentations, etc.
- Global media relations: media database up to dating, press release preparation and distribution, etc.
- Enhancing new partnerships based on market research.
- Participation in the development of company’s marketing strategy.
- Invaluable work experience at the best startup of the year.
- Young & talent team.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Office location: in the heart of the city, close to Maidan metro station.
- Working hours: unlimited, but basically from 10 am to 7 pm.
Starting from 10,000 UAH.
About SDK.finance (sdk.finance)
The European IT company SDK.finance is hiring a marketing analyst of the latest FinTech trends. Company specializes in financial software development for banks and financial institutions. SDK.finance was awarded the Best FinTech Startup of the year according to CESAwards’2015.
Currently, we are looking for a marketing analyst to be based in our Kiev office. This is the starting position in the company that has prospects for growth to a marketing specialist.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО