If interested, please send us your cover letter (mandatory) written in English where describe your main skills, achievements and interests. You may also add your CV if you have a related job experience.
- English — Upper-Intermediate/Advanced.
- Communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Highly-responsible person (attention to details).
- Initiative, open-minded and ready-to-grow-quickly person who is ready to work in a start-up pace.
Not to be worried — we’re going to teach you everything you didn’t know before.
- Customer Support. You’ll need to communicate with our clients and make sure to satisfy their needs.
- Managing Pix Social Media channels. After a short period of training, you’ll be leading all Pix social media platforms. This is a good way to start your career in digital marketing.
- Corporate emailing.
- Copywriting in English.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Managing operational tasks (office-related tasks, travel-support, product shipments, etc).
By joining the small startup team, the candidate gets a good possibility to grow quickly in a professional field and obtain management positions in future.
- Flexible working hours.
- Experienced team ready to share it’s experience with you.
- Office situated in Podil, Tarasa Shevchenka metro station.
- Competitive compensation linked to UAH/USD rate.
About Pix Inc. (pix.style)
A rapidly growing Kyiv-based startup that focuses on creating an ecosystem for self-expression and developing creativity.
Our first product — Pix Backpack, the first digital customizable backpack which appearance can be changed from smartphone. Pix Backpack has built-in LED screen being controlled from the IOS/Android app.