- Fluent English is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word or similar).
- Great business email and inquiries writing skills.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Customer Support (emails, social networks, any additional feedback).
- Project Management. Includes leading in-house projects such as preparation for exhibitions, PoSM creation, content creation, communication with contractors, etc.
- Team Happiness Management. One of your responsibilities will be organizing events for the entire team, keeping warm work-in-office atmosphere, office management tasks.
- Logistics Operations. You’ll be communicating with our warehouses, keeping eye on stock and managing orders shipping from our warehouse to customers.
- Marketplaces management.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Supporting the marketing team in organizing other projects.
- Salary is competitive and would depend on your experience level.
- Experienced and passionate team working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Interaction with the USA, EU and Asia markets.
- Ability to grow fast based on performance.
About Pix Inc.
A rapidly growing Kyiv-based start-up that focuses on creating an ecosystem for self-expression and developing creativity. Our products went viral and now are well-known in more than 50 countries with mentions in Business Insider, Venture Beat, Stuff, Engadget and many more. We’re a team of 7 people.
Our first product — Pix Backpack, the first digital customizable backpack which appearance can be changed from a smartphone. Pix backpack has a built-in LED screen being controlled from the IOS/Android app.