- You are proactive and have the plan of what needs to been done for best possible results.
- 2+ years of proven working experience in content marketing, SEO optimization, landing page optimization, and content promotion.
- Practical experience with common digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Ads, Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc.
- Fluent English, Ukrainian, Russian language skills — for marketing and communication with team members.
- Experience and a passion for content creation.
- Dedicated to personal growth and continuous improvement.
- Combination of strong analytical and communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- In the cover letter please tell us why you’d like to join andcards and how you can be helpful for the team.
Design, improve and execute on marketing strategy by:
- Work with writers to create a scalable content marketing for andcards blog.
- Help execute SEO strategies and keyword research on a weekly basis.
- Manage retargeting campaigns on Facebook and Google Ads.
- Design and optimize landing pages.
- Consolidate weekly marketing performance metrics.
- Super transparent and tolerant working environment.
- 100% remote work — you plan your schedule but need in sync with the team.
- 16 vacations days with no questions asked policy.
- Working in an international team from Korea, Japan, Ukraine, and Chile.
- Opportunity to travel and work at andcards offices in Korea, Poland or Chile.
- Opportunity to apply for stock options in the future.
- Salary — $1000-$1200.
A fast-growing product company that changes how coworking spaces work.
Working at andcards, you’ll have the opportunity to make coworking residents and managers happier, by offering them our best in class software solution. andcards is a new type of company, 100% remote, international team, very transparent and tolerant.