- Experience working with SaaS companies, optimizing user acquisition flow.
- Written English strong enough for writing newsletters and public posts.
- A technical background or any development experience would be highly beneficial.
- Spreading the news about the product features using all possible channels (social, newsletters, developer resources, our own website).
- Composing high-quality mailing lists and surveys.
- Analyzing and improving user acquisition and retention.
- Directly targeting companies present in LinkedIn and Apple App Store to sell our product.
- You can work remotely based on the agreed hourly rate.
- Occasional meetings in the Kyiv office would be nice to have if at all possible, but are not absolutely required.
About Swiftify (objectivec2swift.com)
The world’s leading solution for migrating Objective-C apps to Swift. Featured by Apple in the App Store.
Swiftify was founded in 2014, just a few months after the Apple Swift language took off. Currently, Swiftify has 10+ employees around the globe.