- 2-4 year experience in Digital Marketing, content production and social media.
- Good understanding of IT Industry, from local IT -Outsourcing market to global technology trends.
- Excellent written communication skills (English).
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, able to multitask.
- Google Webmaster Tools, Analytics, Adwords.
- Social Media (Business & Ad Accounts).
- Experience of work in B2B and Service context would be a plus.
- Experience of work with Western Europe and USA markets would be a plus.
- Proficiency in marketing automation software would be a plus.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, XING); help us benefit from additional relevant channels. Run social promotions and campaigns.
- Create shareable content tuned for specific networks. Drive relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Distribute various types of content to educate and entertain our target audience.
- Define and plan content to attract our target audience to our owned media (using blog posts, webinars, reports, infographics, whitepapers).
- Increase conversions through landing pages, calls to actions and forms.
- Plan and execute paid search (Google Adwords), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Track, measure, analyze and seek continuous iterative improvement for all digital marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Intellias is now building an all-star Marketing team and are looking for a creative, ambitious and data-driven Digital Marketing Manager with an analytical mindset and a passion for social media. You will help develop company’s strategic roadmap for digital marketing and direct digital marketing efforts and inbound campaigns to enhance brand awareness, conversions and user experiences. You will be first-hand involved in building and converting our digital audience as well as communicating Intellias’ distinct brand DNA through all digital marketing activities.
About Intellias (intellias.ua)
A challenge-driven IT outsourcing company with a nearshore software development centers based in Kiev, Lviv and Odessa. The story of Intellias dates back to 2002, when the company was established by its current owners and Managing Directors — Vitaly Sedler and Michael Puzrakov. Now, with 14 years of IT outsourcing experience and 500 employees. Intellias is of a comfortable company size: big enough to attract best talents, well-known customers and challenging projects, yet able to offer a personalized experience to both its clients and employees. Our employees rated us high for versatile technical expertise, acknowledgment and working environment.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО