- Practical experience in online marketing, in particular, Content Marketing, PPC and SMM.
- Strong English, both written and spoken (Advanced).
- Research and analytical skills.
- Creativity and willingness to experiment and learn new things.
- Good communication skills, attention to details and responsibility.
- Preferable but not required: the mastery of visual or video editing tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
- Publish & distribute the content through various online channels (owned, earned and paid).
- Communicate and build partnerships with the editors of different platforms, journalists opinion leaders, influencers, etc.
- Analyze online media and generate ideas for potential publications.
- Create paid marketing campaigns and measure metrics (Google Adwords, Facebook ads, etc.).
- Monitor the trends and news in specific fields (technology, startup culture, documentation, productivity, etc.).
- Contribute to company content marketing strategy (generate new articles ideas, write various pieces of content, create a promotion plan, diversify company’s content formats, etc.).
- Manage company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Track engagement metrics and create monthly reports.
- Personal and professional growth in a highly dynamic product IT startup.
- Opportunity to work with high-profile customers (Microsoft, AutoDesk, Richter, Deloitte, Hershey’s and other famous companies).
- Small and friendly team in Lviv.
- Comfortable office in the downtown.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities.
- Extra bonuses for successful work.
- Trial period is 1 month.
Salary level depends on the experience level and is discussed during the interview.
About StepShot (stepshot.net)
A young startup which provides a solution for creating step-by-step screenshot-based documentation. The co-founders of the company have participated in an Estonian accelerator for startups in the beginning of 2016. We have a friendly team of 14 people who understand that success of the venture depends on each and everyone. We can give you the opportunity of a primary responsibility of what you do and how you manage yourself, as long as you produce the results. This will also be a great IT startup work experience as compared to the replete outsourcing industry.