We are looking for a marketing-oriented project manager who will help us create a conscious trending marketing company. You will help our team make decisions. You will also manage client projects and deliverables, send out requests to design team and developers, manage and set-up projects with customers as needed, and report on a number of major funnels, using the latest online marketing tools and methodologies.
What we’d like to see in the Project Manager candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, love of teamwork, computer savvy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines, execute fast and work independently.
- Strong communication, time and project management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stay organized and closely follow structures, standards, and processes.
- Innovative mindset.
- Analytical and data-driven approach.
- Passion for personal growth.
- Bonus points for basic HTML or coding.
- Help us manage website developments, email, graphics and SEO projects.
- Continuously find ways to optimize and innovate project management and deliverables to help maximize our output.
- Work closely with project managers, web developers, copywriters, graphics team and traffic team relevant stakeholders to ensure consistency is met with the marketing direction.
- Be accountable for production workflow to ensure production resources are planned and coordinated within the timeline.
- Maintain QA standards and checklist, ensure QA process is complete before roll-out and close the project with all documentation in place.
- Ensure that documentation is in place throughout the project and update the team on its progress on a daily basis.
- Monitor and report during and after a launch; including revenue and email performance analysis.
- Execute technical setups on platforms as required to set up email sequences, web pages, and webinars.
- Ensure the results of the project are being tracked accurately.
- Project Management Tasks.
- Proposal Development (from a template).
- Client Onboarding.
- Content Development Sourcing / Outlining.
- Graphic Creation Basics (sizing, cropping, transparency).
- Scheduling (GoTo Meeting, Google Hangouts, Google Calendar).
- Social Media Admin Tasks.
- Communications (email / phone).
- Basic Content Creation (rewrites, short bios, headlines).
- Compensation & Perks.
- Let’s discuss your salary and other conditions!
- You’ll be working remote.
- We will provide opportunities and resources for your personal and professional growth.
About iLuka Media (ilukamedia.com)
A small, feisty, boutique marketing agency with offices in Hawaii, California, and Idaho. We offer complete marketing solutions to companies of many sizes and many budgets, from startups with big dreams to large corporations that want to spice things up with an outside perspective. We do the research, put together the plan, and then implement with style. Our specialty is our ability to quickly build power teams from our hand-picked database of experts to meet the varying needs of different clients. We are fast and adaptable and can build teams big and small for one-off projects or ongoing monthly marketing. Find out about our values here.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО