We’re looking to hire a talented Analyst to join our growing marketing team. This role is based in our Kyiv office. We’re looking for an analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, marketing, and product. The ideal candidate has a technical, analytical and product background. Must have excellent communication skills.
One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is a must.
- Strong English skills are a must (both written and spoken).
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics.
- 1+ years experience with SQL.
- 2+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience.
- 1+ years of experience managing a project.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or growth.
- Ability to process and analyze data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to independently manage a project or product.
- Internet marketing experience.
- Software development experience.
- Experience with media buying and CPA networks.
- Leverage eCommerce and product data to understand our products and services in depth, identify areas of opportunity.
- Build reports and dashboards focused on providing actionable insights that support new user growth, retention, camera and app usage, subscription growth, and revenue.
- Partner closely with marketing, product, engineering and sales teams.
- Work on core Petcube products (devices, app, subscription), and attribution of sales from multiple channels.
- Expertise in building forecasting tools and dashboards. Must be able to do SQL pulls and analysis.
- Strong proficiency in tools like Google Analytics, Excel, and other tools to work efficiently.
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours — people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
About Petcube (petcube.com)
The company makes the best-selling pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО