- Strong content writing skills.
- Passion for marketing and social media.
- Advanced/Fluent written English is a must.
- One year experience with making marketing content.
- Familiarity with different content types (blogs, ads, case studies, ebooks).
- Critical thinker who can analyze and effectively use research to write insight-driven copy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and be time conscious with deadlines.
- Seamless ability to work individually and with a team of designers and marketers.
- Understanding that content is a tool to attract, educate, and retain customers.
- Write copy for on-site assets: landing pages, notifications, CTAs, product updates.
- Copy for new marketing related articles and emails according to marketing briefs.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and marketers while making the content that is mapping our customers.
- Working in international Marketing startup with team distributed around the globe.
- Exposure in the everchanging online marketing industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Office in the heart of Podil, walking distance from amazing restaurants and bars.
- Paid trainings and lectures.
- Team activities.
- We’re growing really fast, with professional development opportunities.
About PromoRepublic (promorepublic.com)
World first social commerce platform for SMBs. We’re recognized as a Top-10 fast-growing SaaS company and featured in prominent publications like TechCrunch and TNW. We tackle the problem of millions of e-commerce owners and marketers who want to sell more using social media promotion with proven ROI. Our technology automates rich media content creation to engage with audiences in social, nurture sales, and measure social ROI from social.