- You are easy to get along with people, enjoy effective and up to the point communication.
- Have a basic understanding of the software development process, curious to learn more about startups and IT technologies.
- Fast learner, well organized and self-manageable.
- Speak fluent English and Ukrainian.
It will be a plus:
- Flex, AIESEC or any other similar experience.
- Experience in IT Recruitment or technical support.
We have a database of vetted developers and a constant flow of clients from our Sales team. Your task will be to find suitable candidates in our database to work on clients’ projects:
- Process client’s recruitment requests and source the database to find candidates who most accurately match the description.
- Negotiate with candidates and partner agencies.
- Fill in the candidates’ profiles for customers.
- Conduct candidates’ spoken English checks.
- Occasionally, help with attraction and screening developers/agencies that have not joined the network yet.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28 working days vacation a year.
- Annual bonuses to spend on sport and education.
- Monthly bonus to help maintain your home office.
- Startup culture with open communication.
- You will be one of 20 employees who can directly influence the future of the company.
A marketplace of vetted freelance developers. Our core customers are U.S.-based early-stage startups, whom we match with Ukrainian developers who join customers’ remote teams as independent contractors.
Lemon.io team is small and agile (we are 20 people in total), and every crew member has an opportunity to directly influence big decisions.
The Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for sourcing and vetting technical talent. After freelancers pass through all vetting stages and join our network, we are working to match them with the customers and find the most suitable projects to work on.