- Experience with Android and/or iOS.
- Advanced experience with Mac OS or Linux is preferable, but not required.
- Attention to detail and care about quality.
- Good communication skills.
- Openness, honesty, and curiosity.
- Interest in learning programming languages (ex. Python, Java, Ruby etc.).
- Intermediate written and spoken English.
- Manage mobile apps’ lifecycle.
- Conduct quality assurance and quality control.
- Keep all app data structured, easily accessible, and manageable.
- Work on various technical requests to find the best solution.
- Consult design, support, and sales teams on apps submit process.
- Improve tools used by the team to automate the daily processes.
- Opportunity to impact a product used by millions of people.
- Competitive compensation from day one.
- Onboarding program and mentorship to shorten your ramp-up time.
- Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes with a native speaker.
- Equipment: Macbook Air, monitor, and accessories you might need.
- Other benefits: lunches, fruits, medical insurance and parking.
- Great office located in central Kyiv.
About Attendify (attendify.com)
An event technology company. Our core product is a mobile event app used at conferences, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events.
Attendify in numbers:
- 70 team members worldwide operating as a united team.
- 10K events served all time.
- 2.5K clients, among them Google, Facebook, Bloomberg, PepsiCo, and UEFA.
- Top-5 markets: the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia.
ПРИЙОМ ЗАЯВОК ЗАКРИТО