- 2+ years of UX/UI design experience.
- Knowledge of UI, IX, UX design principles.
- Understanding of UX/UI design process.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Advanced experience in the UX & UI design. Ability to work on the project from the idea and up to the implemented designs.
- Experience in creation user-flows, sitemaps, wireframes, clickable prototypes, high-fidelity mockups etc.
- Understanding of front-end development principles and ability to provide right deliverables for front-end devs.
- Experience in creation Design Systems and understanding of their importance in UX/UI design process.
- Knowledge of Figma, Sketch App, Invision.
- Conversational English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in fintech and data design.
- Experience in UX research.
- Experience in a motion design.
- Experience in creation design showcases.
- Create a product design from the ground-up.
- Collaborate with product/project manager, other designers and developers.
- Work on product framing (user-flow, wireframes, prototypes).
- Create visual designs for web (including responsive layouts) and mobile apps.
- Create guidance for developers for accurate implementation of the designs.
- Part-time work 30 hours per week.
- Competitive Salary (in USD).
- Work fully remote.
- The test period of 6 weeks.
- Opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Sharp and motivated co-workers; real superheroes in their fields.
- Continuous education on best practices of remote business.
A boutique UI/UX design agency focused on DataTech and Fintech markets. We work remotely and serve clients all over the world.