- Passion for Ukraine and its entrepreneurial community.
- Previous experience of work in a team, organizing activities or office management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Business Suit and Google apps.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Ukrainian are mandatory. Any other language is always a bonus.
- You are structured and organized in your work.
- You are not afraid of small tasks (and small talks).
- You have high-level ethics and empathy.
- Great communication skills and a cheerful personality.
- Dog and guinea-pig lover.
- Greeting guests and making everyone feel like home.
- Checking the Hub’s conditions (daily check-ups).
- Preparing the Hub for people in the morning & taking care of The Kitchens.
- Keeping an eye on the Hub’s supplies (e.g. preventing the biggest disaster of coffee shortage).
- Ordering and maintaining goods & services.
- Keeping attendees statistics in the Hub.
- Being members’ 24/7 helpline for requests & feedback & proposals.
- Assist LIFT99 Kyiv Hub Team.
- Be the right hand of the LIFT99 Kyiv Hub Manager.
This is a full-time job, based in Kyiv, Ukraine. For the onboarding, our new team member will spend 2 weeks in Tallinn, Estonia.
About Lift99 Kyiv Hub
The most vibrant startup community space in the heart of Kyiv.
We are an international community of founders, future founders and the key people in startup teams, including freelancers and other creatives, building product companies to solve global problems.